Telephone systems for the new ways of working.
When someone calls your company they want to speak with a live human right now. Getting them to the correct person quickly is good customer service and good for your reputation.
Your people are everywhere. In the office. Working from home. On the road. Walking between work areas. Imagine a business telephone system that is not bounded by office walls or device types, that directs calls to your team members wherever they are, easily and quickly.
Envision a seamless mix of desk phones, PC-based phones, and mobile-based phones. Envision complete resilience from power and broadband outages.
Telephone systems designed by Cooperative Digital can do all that, and more.
New Telephone Systems
Platforms and options multiply, but the core task remains: to provide better realtime communication between people. Over the past 25 years we have consistently chosen the best platforms for the job: Ericsson, NorTel, Panasonic, and now E-MetroTel. Your choice of Cloud-based (on E-MetroTel servers), Virtual (on your server), and On-Site PBX (separate hardware on your rack).
- Conventional office, hybrid office, and virtual office
- Telework employees are fully integrated
- Multiple locations in one unified whole
- Call centers with optional statistical reports
- SalesForce and other application integrations
- Political campaign systems with zero hardware cost
- Options for cost savings up to 60% below competing systems
- Deskphones connect via Ethernet or WiFi
- Softphone for Windows, Mac, Linux, IoS, Android
- OutRoute for mobiles: fast, cheap, good, and no app needed
- Intuitive user interface
- Custom design: we make it work your way
- Scalable from five telephones to thousands
- Total resilience against power and broadband outages
InfinityOne™ Full Featured Softphone
Softphone voice on the InfinityOne application. InfinityOne voice is full featured and provides an alternative to desktop devices for mobile, remote, or work at home employees. All of the features available on our desktop phones are available on the softphone.
- Choice of fixed service contract pricing or per-occurrence service pricing
- Obsolete Avaya, NorTel, and Panasonic telephone systems can be revitalised
- New back-end technology can keep your existing telephones and save substantial costs
- Moves and changes that previously took days or weeks, are completed same-day or overnight
- Cost of outside lines is reduced significantly in the process
- Reliability of system and service is improved
- New features enable your existing telephones to keep up with your current needs
- Migration to new technologies can occur at your pace
Cooperative Digital respects your privacy. We will not sell or otherwise disclose your information to third parties. Read our complete privacy statement.